Tuesday

PTPTN - SEMAKAN PEMBAYARAN


•.¸¸.•´¯`•..•´¯`•.¸¸.• •.¸¸.•´¯`•..•´¯`•.¸¸.•

Some people may do not know how to check the balance for their PTPTN 
Here the some steps here:

1) Open your web search engine 

2) Type www.ptptn.gov.my
or 

Will appear this
 

3) Click Laman Web Rasmi

Will come out this page

4) Click E-FES

Will have this page


5) Type your I/C number without "-" 
 Type your No.Pinjaman as well.
(No.Pinjaman is refer to No.Pin, you can get this pin number from your surat tawaran.)

Maybe, you might lost your surat tawaran
Than you may call this number: 03-20804455
Than follow the command accordingly
 (◑‿◐)

•.¸¸.•´¯`•..•´¯`•.¸¸.• •.¸¸.•´¯`•..•´¯`•.¸¸.•
I've made my big mistake here and i was so so so regrets right now

Last year, 2011
Due to some personal problem
I was only did 1 time payment for PTPTN
And the amount was RM200


This pic was shows that they did deduct RM200 from my total payment of PTPTN
But than i was confuses on item 5 that time
What's the mean of KOS PENTADNIRAN ??
٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

Few months later
I checked my balance again
And the balance was

The total payment was increase RM438.61!!

Now i only realizes that 

KOS PENTADBIRAN = PROCESSES FEE = 手续费???

Which means that if you paid less than RM100/RM150 per month

They will CHARGES YOU BY THIS STUPID WAY!!!
┌∩┐(_)┌∩┐

Oh Godd!!
Why i never notices that at the beginning??
Right now i even need to pay more for it...
 (_)

•.¸¸.•´¯`•..•´¯`•.¸¸.• •.¸¸.•´¯`•..•´¯`•.¸¸.•



7 comments:

teng said...

my fren told me is like tnat de
how u also need paid the admin fees..
my fren said now we paid is paid for the admin fees not the loan we pinjam..
so i jus forget about it..
lol
i believe if i everymonth paid oso will got the same problem appear..
haha

i jus dunwan get black list only.. lol

C for Charming said...

But my sis never got this problem wor...
she every month paid rm150 lo..

Carrie Leoh said...

i never paid bc till nw ==

C for Charming said...

lol...thn u better pay it atleast rm100 lo...lol

Lik Sian said...

Hi, your blog really helps me a lot. Thanks a lot for that.

CC said...

Hi lik Sian, your welcome :)
Perhaps it might useful to you :)

syimie2002 said...

thanks, I really appreciate info from this forum.
:)

Post a Comment